FREE SHIPPING on Select Scratch Ticket Tools and Everything Over $100.
We are planning to hold a Scratch Off event twice a month. around the first & fifteenth.
We had our first session at the Avondale in Ridgeway
Check it out to see how we (and you) did! And stay tuned for more in the future!
Sign up for our Lottery ticket scratchers association Join now, as spots are limited ...
(see below for details)
Rules for participating in our Lottery Scratchers Association Pool; for the purchase of OLG-issued scratch tickets on TBA.
Initiated by David, Chettle; Lucky Lotto Scratcher
By submitting $100 CDN constitutes agreement to the following terms and conditions:
1. The participant is over the age of 18.
2. David Chettle shall be the Lottery Pool Manager for purchase, scratching, and claiming of any prizes.
3. David Chettle will purchase consecutive numbers of $5 or $10 tickets.
4. The process of purchasing, scratching, and scanning for winners will be video recorded.
5. All winnings will be equally shared with each participant and the proceeds will be sent back via the same method enrollment fee was received (PayPal or E-Transfer) by Date TBA. * except for any larger claimed prizes that will be collected via OLG in Toronto, ON. These funds will be sent as soon as they are available.
6. All participants shall be notified of the results by email.
7. All funds won as prizes shall be considered to be held “In Trust” for the pool by the Pool Manager.
You can watch the event live on YouTube! Check this page soon for how and what time.
Anyone interested in participating shall submit via PayPal or E-Transfer a participating amount of $100 CDN to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00 pm EST. Date TBA.