We had our first USP session at the Avondale in Ridgeway a few days ago! Check it out to see how we (and you) did! And stay tuned for more in the future!
Sign up for our United Scratching Program now, as spots are limited ...
(see below for details)
Rules for participating in our NEW United Scratcher Program Lottery Pool; for the purchase of OLG-issued scratch tickets on April 15, 2019.
Initiated by David, Chettle; Lucky Lotto Scratcher.
By submitting your enrollment fee of $100 CDN constitutes agreement to the following terms and conditions:
1. Participant is over the age of 18.
2. David Chettle shall be the Lottery Pool Manager for purchase, scratching and claiming of any prizes.
3. David Chettle will purchase consecutive numbers of $5 or $10 tickets.
4. The process of purchasing, scratching, and scanning for winners will be video recorded.
5. All winnings will be equally shared with each participant and the proceeds will be sent back via the same method enrollment fee was received (PayPal or E-Transfer) by April 22, 2019. *With the exception of any larger claimed prizes that will be collected via OLG in Toronto, ON. These funds will be sent as soon as they are available.
6. All participants shall be notified of the results by email.
7. Any and all funds won as prizes shall be considered to be held “In Trust” for the pool by the Pool Manager.
You can watch the event live on YouTube! Check this page soon for how and what time.
Anyone interested in participating shall submit via PayPal or E-Transfer an enrollment fee of exactly $100 CDN to email@example.com by 9:00pm EST. April 14, 2019.